Vice President of Global Sales
Location: Miami, Florida preferred or Remote/Virtual
Vindow is the first SaaS AI-powered solution providing procurement officials and hoteliers with the ability to directly connect with each other and offer insights to market conditions/trends allowing them to obtain the best deals.
Our Mission is to connect the buyer with the supplier to simplify and bring transparency to the procurement process using the latest technologies.
We are seeking to fill a Vice President of Global Sales to develop and execute strategic sales initiatives within the group accommodations market segment. This includes solicitation and management of both hotel suppliers and global corporate accounts to drive growth and engagement, awareness and adoption of the Vindow Travel Technology Platform. Demonstrating a commitment to excellence in meeting the company’s objectives is key, as is a proven track record of strategic planning and implementation leading to successful outcomes.
The VP of Global Sales will work closely with the Marketing team to develop an integrated program mix that takes an account-first approach to driving demand. The ideal candidate will have the experience and tactics to successfully engage new accounts as well as meet and exceed a pipeline target. This role is critical in redefining our go-to-market strategy and scaling the business into new and existing verticals.
Key Goals & Objectives
- Grow revenues through acquisition of key corporate clients, as well as new and existing member hotels through confirmed contracts.
- Develop new enterprise accounts and business opportunities that can be converted to confirmed contracts.
- Drive the internal technology adoption process for new and existing clients to ensure accuracy and client satisfaction.
- Develop, maintain, and retain quality corporate clients.
- Proactively build and maintain relationships with key hotel sales and management contacts to understand their strategies, needs, and expectations, and translating these into appropriate actions.
- Develop, manage and mentor a global sales team aligned with corporate sales initiatives, practices, and approaches across all offices.
- Act as the single point of contact for assigned managed and business development accounts to drive revenues.
- Develop and manage the corporate travel buyer segment through solicitation of new and existing accounts to meet/exceed business travel goals through prospecting, outside sales calls, and written communication.
- Provide personalized, strategic account management for managed corporate accounts.
- Develop action plans to achieve established goals.
- Monitor actual sales and revenues to determine variance and assess goal accomplishments and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Partner with COO and Marketing to identify and maximize revenue opportunities from top global corporate accounts.
- Work collaboratively with internal team members to ensure strategic and procedural alignment.
- Provide organized, timely, and thoughtful support of the Business Case and RFP processes.
- Coordinate ongoing research of the industry to detect market trends and related information for the development of new marketing strategies; make reasonable recommendations to improve potential from the business transient market.
- Generate revenue and brand awareness through attendance at key industry tradeshows and events.
- Manage own travel and successfully set up and expedite direct and collaborative sales calls.
- Manage and monitor the Sales Department budget to ensure we are on or under target and in line with our sales performance.
Requirements & Experiences
- 15+ years of sales/hospitality experience.
- 10+ years of experience in group travel sales
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business, sales management, or similar.
- Thorough understanding of the Business Case and RFP process.
- Sound knowledge and relationships with key players in major corporate accounts on both corporate user and hotel supplier side.
- Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Skills & Abilities
- Possesses fundamental sales skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, and execution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, analyze, sell, and negotiate.
- Translates broad strategic thinking and analysis into a clear course of action.
- Autonomously and proactively manages key accounts and develops mid-tier accounts.
- Understands and navigates the corporate Business Case and RFP process.
- Efficiently multi-tasks and works in a fluid and ever-changing work environment.
- Works and communicates effectively with corporate clients and hotels from varied and diverse backgrounds.
- Meets budget guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English required, other languages a plus)
- Develops effective and creative sales efforts that will realize an ROI
- Exhibits executive polish and presence.
- Able to influence and build trust.
- Strong technical skills related to sales CRM, reporting, presentation creation, etc.