Operations & Technology Manager
Vindow is the first cloud-based AI-powered solution providing procurement officials with the ability to directly connect with hotels and offer insights to market conditions/trends allowing them to obtain the best deals.
Our Mission is to connect the buyer with the supplier to simplify and bring transparency to the procurement process using the latest technologies.
As Operations & Technology Manager, you will be a part of a multi-functional team of managers who support the innovation and scale of our Operations function at Vindow. You will partner with teams across Operations, IT, Analytics, Marketing and more to achieve Vindow’s transformational vision through both incremental and breakthrough improvements. You’ll also be on the look-out for new ways of adding value to our teams and customers and stay ahead of the ever-changing and broadening landscape that is Vindow.
We value diversity of opinions and experiences. We have an international organization of professionals and leaders who have backgrounds in tech, hospitality, travel, org development, and more. They’re forward-thinking, supportive, and collaborative. We help each other out with standard methodologies, tips, and strategies for success. From day one your input will be valued, your skills leveraged, and your personal style celebrated.
Core Responsibilities range from customer service of current Vindow users to being active and engaged in the development lifecycle of the software. Maintaining a high standard of data integrity, specifically within Vindow’s hotel database and market intelligence sections. As an Analyst of Technology and Operations, the duties and responsibilities extend to each area of the company, wherever and whenever needed. Processing daily requests for bug fixes, missing hotels, hotel name changes, etc. Monitoring the Chatbot for user experience improvement and maintenance. Ensuring relevant materials and resources are available for users and hotels. Coordinate training sessions and demos for users to integrate them into the platform. Taking a lead role in implementations through knowledge of the various nuances and functionalities of the software. Providing industry knowledge and guidance to the I.T. team when requested and assist with the development of newer versions of Vindow in the future. Always maintaining a pulse of the company at all times, while yearning to make processes more efficient through the optimization of technologies.
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS ,customer success, consulting experience, account management or sales experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Ability to embrace the mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic.
- Experience driving strategic initiatives while engaging and collaborating with multi-discipline teams and leaders.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including concise verbal and written executive-level communications
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.